As PUBG Mobile gets ready to celebrate its second anniversary they come with a big update for the game. After that impressive Season 11, more interesting things are out in Season 12.
What’s new in 0.17.0 Update
1. Erangel – Amusement Park Mode (available from March 12th)
- Amusement Parks: In this mode, old school amusement parks will appear randomly in three locations on the Classic Erangel map.
- Arcade Machines: Interactive Arcade Machines will be placed in the amusement parks and major towns, which can be activated with Tokens.
- Games and Attractions: Hunt Game, Space War, What’s in the Box, Shooting Range, Trampoline and Reverse Bungee.
- Reverse Bungee + Wingsuit: High-rise Reverse Bungee machines will appear in the middle of the amusement parks. Players can be launched into the air to use their parachute and glide again.
2. New AirDrop Weapon: DBS Shotgun
- DBS, a double-barreled shotgun that can only be obtained through AirDrops.
- The DBS has an internal magazine that holds 14 rounds of 12 Gauge ammo that can fire 2 shots each rack.
- The DBS will need to be racked from the magazine after 2 shots, which is faster compared to previous shotguns’ reloading speeds.
- The DBS can be outfitted with the Holographic Sight, Red Dot Sight, and 2x – 6x Scope.
3. Independent Teammate Volume Control
A new feature now supports the adjustment of the voice volume for a single teammate in battle. Players can adjust volume according to their teammates’ voices.
4. Universal Mark
Added Universal Marks, which allow players to mark locations, supplies, vehicles, death crates and doors. When marking, the corresponding marks are displayed according to the different objects. Players can mark and respond to teammates’ marks for quick communication. Preferred settings can be configured in Settings.
5. Death Replay
Added Death Replay, which allows players to watch how they were eliminated. Players can watch from the attacker’s perspective for a certain time prior to their deaths.
6. Colorblind Mode
Added Colorblind Mode in Graphics Settings, which provides more color options for in-game indicators, such as Poison, Smoke, and Auxiliary Lines.
7. Return of Hardcore Mode
Hardcore Mode can be selected in the Arcade Mode selection screen. In this mode, there are no sound prompts, manual actions are required like pick-up and opening/closing doors. This mode gives players a more realistic shooting and survival experience.
Royale Pass Season 12: 2gether We Play
- Celebrate the 2nd anniversary of PUBG MOBILE with Royale Pass reward upgrades. Choose one ultimate set out of two. Anniversary theme items are returning to the Shop, don’t miss out!
- Improved the Purchase and Upgrade interface display and added support for Exclusive Vouchers (available from events).
- Players who haven’t purchase a Royale Pass in the past 3 seasons (9, 10 and 11) and players who registered from season 10 but haven’t purchased a Royale Pass before will receive bonus benefits when they purchase this season.