Joining all the other major tech giants, Apple now has added Dark Mode. Here in this post we will see how to enable this option. Iphone users won’t need to rely on third party programs to get this option now.
Users can enable the dark mode in two simple steps, one directly by giving the command to Siri and another, via the setting menu. You can also schedule a time at which the phone will switch from normal to dark mode automatically.
This feature will help users to reduce the stress on eyes during night and low light conditions. If you don’t know how to enable this mode then don’t worry. In this article, we will tell you how to enable the dark mode on your iPhone running iOS 13.
How To Enable Dark Mode On iPhone
- First, you need to head to the Setting menu on your iPhone.
- Now, scroll down and select the Display and Brightness option.
- You can see two options -Light and Dark.
- Tap on the Dark option and you’re all set to go.
- This will turn on the dark mode on your smartphone.
- You can also set automatic dark mode, for this you need to tap on Automatic option.
- Now tap on Options, and set the schedule for Sunset to Sunrise, or you can also customize the timings.