Google has released it’s update of December containing Security features and fixes , Face unlock fixes and many more. However not all it’s fleet its going to start updating right away. Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL are believed to get their update the following week.
Here are some of the fixes mentioned for the December release:
- Fix for static noise in Spotify – Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Fix for background audio static in third-party camera apps – Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Dark mode support in bootloader – Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Fix for lost Bluetooth pairing information – Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4 and 4 XL
- Fix for pairing with Garmin devices – Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Display flicker fix in various use cases – Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Improve haptics vibration intensity in certain use cases – Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Fix for misaligned device orientation in certain cases – Pixel 4 and 4 XL
- Fix for Google Pay card display in power menu – Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4 and 4 XL
In addition to the specific items listed above, the December update includes hundreds of various fixes and improvements across many areas including performance, stability, camera, display, and face unlock.